Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

Short simple and straight to the point. Exactly how it shoud be. Still getting emotional about all this news about Edd and the great guy he was. Brought a couple of tears back to my eyes. Thanks for this. and may Edd be bathing in a pool of cola while munching on bacon!

Yusuf responds:

thanks :)

may he indeed!

Pico Mart Pico Mart

FUCKING LUIS!

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT LUIS! ALWAYS GOTTA RUIN EVERYTHING! :P

Nah I keed I keed. :D

The animation was pretty solid. Only Thing was that during some of the action sequences its seem to be lack a little and felt a little slow. But other than that the animation was solid.

The other thing I noticed was also during the action sequence that the sound got very quiet about half through it. Didn't fit the climax of the story very well.

Other than those two difficulties this was a top notch animation! Keep up the good work and hope to see more from you guys!

This review made possible by East

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

So every one is related to someone?

....Well except for Darnell. What a loner.

So this is what I got from it. Everyone gets that P-bot and Pico are related now. But what some may not get is the Nene and Dad part at the end. My conclusion is that Dad is Nene's father. This is what I picked up. Maybe someone else got it as well.

Not going to lie this actually blew my fucking brains away! Love how you made a connection with everything and gave a back story into this.

Sure the intro had a little aroma of cheese but it was still fucking BRILLIANT! Keep up the great work!

Congrats!

P.S. How much do you think it would cost to live in "Newgrounds" :P

Mario's Restaurant Mario's Restaurant

Meh... :S

This was just you average 12 year old kind of humor. It wasn't bad though. But I wouldn't say it was good either.

The idea was simple and could have easily been taken a better route to make it funnier. Made me smirk that's about it.

Very forgetful and really nothing special. Keep at it though and try harder next time. Your pal. ~East~

JosephAS1 responds:

HOW RUDE! u rated "4"
T_T so... you want mature content or what?
almost all the audience on Newgrounds are up to 10 years or less
but maybe ur rigth on the "Forgetful" part.

Twatlight 2 Twatlight 2

LOLWUT?

LOLWUT?

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

WOAH!

Mind = BLOWN!

That was a for sure an eye opening way to look at the technology that we have today! I especially liked the whole bit about us being the first generation to decide if the technology helps or ruins our lives!

That was just a smack to the face to me! I consider myself a gamer but I do get outside and hang with friends. But I do tend to be inside more than outside and have noticed that i seem to have been gaining weight. Especially now that I don't have any physical activity in my lifestyle.

It really has made me look at this lifestyle in a different way, and has made me think about what's more important; entertainment or whats needed now.

Thank you for this amazing animation and the eye opening message.

-East-

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Goofball

Lmao. Uhh. so are you saying if I learn to read books a stranger will pop up and eat my face off O.o

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Is it bad?

Is it really bad that I understood most of what was written? :S

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

WHY! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US! :(

OMG that isn't fair!

I was getting so pumped until... "We are about to find out" *Cut to "To Be Continued"

Argh! I legitimately yelled out NO! jeez! Now I have to wait until the next part comes out!

Aside from that I was very pleased with the artwork as I am with most of the Brakenwood series. Everything played out very nicely with each other. I especially loved the sunset seen. I learned a great tip from that one seen there about color schemes. :D

And as I was watching this that question popped into my head. ``Is Bitey all alone on that world?" Very well played out!

I wouldn't be surprised if this is nominated or even wins a Tank Award this year. But hey! There's still this next portion of the story that needs to be seen!

Good job on this! The effort is clearly shown in it all!

Have a good one and best of wishes to your future!

-East-

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

WHA....?

He...Wha...Mya... WHAT JUST HAPPENED!